Who we are
We are passionate. We are young professionals 21 – 40 years old. We are directly connected to the Indianapolis Urban League. We represent the National Urban League. #BeThe Movement
Why You Should Join
We Promote our members, Advocate for greater Indy, Develop our people and Serve the community.
- Adrianne Slash, President (PoTex)
- Tierra Bush, Vice President
- Faren Jones, Treasurer/Fund Development Committee Chair
- Tamara Cypress, Secretary/Marketing Communications Chair
- Kris Graves, Policy & Procedures Chair
- Christina Cheeks and Brent Lyle, Membership Committee Co-Chairs
- Sibeko Jywanza, Programs Committee Chair
- Meisha Wide, Staff Liaison
Mobilize the next generation, ages 21-40, to support the Indianapolis Urban League in efforts to assist African Americans, other minorities and disadvantaged individuals to achieve social and economic equality.