1. 3M Company - is currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. Job Summary: Acts as one of 3M's experts for the design, development, and scale up of new passive hearing protection & communication products on a worldwide basis. In this role, leads the design effort for new products in these markets. Responsibilities: Provide creativity and leadership in mechanical component and assembly design efforts for new passive hearing protection and communications products intended to penetrate world-wide markets. Use in-depth knowledge of current product development technologies and highly developed skill in 3D modeling to create, develop and implement new and creative product designs. The broader and deeper the computer design skill set the better. Be technically proficient in project management and documentation and manage several design projects in parallel enabling rapid development of new design concepts. Utilize current rapid prototyping techniques in the evaluation of new product ideas. Specify and oversee implementation (i.e. injection molds and assembly equipment) into our manufacturing environment. Assists in development and implementation of capital projects related to new laboratory equipment and product development requirements. Work with the product development team to prepare capital authorization and summary reports. Participate in ideation and brainstorming activities utilizing input from other R&D Groups, Technical Services, Portfolio Management, Marketing, Sales, and Customers to design new products that contain proprietary technology whenever feasible. Work independently communicating and interacting with all levels of internal personnel as well as external customers and suppliers. Produce designs and maintain documentation as required by our ISO 9001 system. Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Minimum 5 years Mechanical Design Experience. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering. Broad knowledge and experience with 3-D mechanical design using ProEngineer or Solidworks. Plastic component design and manufacturing methods (i.e. injection molding, ultrasonic welding, electronics packaging, tooling, assembly, etc). Current experience with product development, design of hearing protection, handheld communications equipment, or other safety and/or personal protection products. Knowledge of acoustics, acoustical measurements and regulatory standards. Track record of product invention including functional and/or design patents.
Accoustics Application Engineer. Job Summary: The development of Noise, Vibration, and Thermal Control Solutions per customer and regulatory requirements and delivering these solutions via Systems or Sub-System Specifications to the Product Team for final product realization. Responsibilities: Defining the technical solution. Verifying and validating customer requirements and verifying and validating the end performance of the defined Product. Participating in the development of new products, materials, and testing systems, including the generation and delivery of technical data for use by the Technical and the Marketing/Sales functions as well as by customers. Protecting 3M Intellectual Property through the understanding and appropriate use of competitive technology awareness, government regulation awareness, supplier/consultant agreements. Authoring or initiating appropriate records of invention, patents, and technical notebooks. Enhancing individual and corporate reputation by maintaining a flow of major technical contributions through one or more of the following activities: (a) preparing and publishing or presenting technical papers to internal and/or external audiences; (b) actively participating in professional societies, technical associations, national standards committees, etc; (c) actively participating in Technical Forum, Engineering Technology Specialists Organization (ETSO) and Minichapters, core competency teams, etc. Serving as a leader and mentor. Providing input to immediate management on department needs for technology advancement, resources, and skill requirements. Playing a key role in the technical or leadership development of others. Assisting in the recommendation of educational plans for others. Providing leadership to team members and/or work groups. Energizing other employees through training, guiding, setting an example, listening, and coaching. Qualifications: Bachelor of Degree in Science or Engineering. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Acoustical Engineering, or other equivalent degree with primary area of focus being acoustics, vibration, or thermal control. 5+ years of experience in developing Noise, Vibration, and/or Thermal solutions for automotive, aerospace, and/or rail applications.
Apply online at http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/careers/home/jobs/search/?jobfield=-1&location=-1&keyword=&jobNumberSearch=. In the “Location” box choose United States, then Indiana and in the last box choose Indianapolis. Click the “ Search for Jobs” button. Select job title to view description and apply.
2. Anderson Merchandisers – seeks Retail Media Specialist (FT). Location: Greenwood, IN. Job Summary: Effectively and efficiently merchandises product and installs signing based on modulars and programs. This associate communicates key initiatives and information to store employees and managers. The Retail Media Specialist plans and manages work load and sets priorities for Retail Media Merchandisers. Primary responsibility is to drive sales for music and video. Responsibilities: Sets and maintains POP with high level of accuracy. Maintains account aesthetics and consistently performs above average on Report Card scores. Has working knowledge of all financial reports and routinely identifies sales opportunities and incorporates strategies for improving sales. Consistently meets placement goals through advance planning and communication with store management. Monitors projects to identify exceptions and follow up with Retail Media Merchandisers to ensure project completion. Provides store General Managers with the following: competitive shopping information, monthly sales information, monthly promotional letter and all other communication as directed. Effective communication to the store management outlining daily activities and sales opportunities. Establishes and maintain a positive working relationship with all Anderson Merchandisers associates, store associates, and outside contacts. Responds immediately to all account concerns, applying the Sundown Rule. Proven ability to build rapport with store General Managers and District Managers. Inventory management through Sales & Inventory Reports and hand held scanner. Sell and train store associates on client's entire line of electronics services, hardware and accessories in retail location. Communicate to DM on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished and sales opportunities. Assist DM in assessing status of current programs and promotions within the district. Educate customers on the features and benefits of our client's brand and product line. Category balancing to meet sales needs. Provide an efficient and effective schedule to maximize sales for self and Retail Media Merchandisers. Sell future programs and promotions to stores; i.e., in-store events, parking lot tours, community events, etc… Supervises, trains, and mentors Retail Media Specialist Trainees and Retail Media Merchandisers. Leads special projects as requested. Qualifications: Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate. Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking. Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, as well as repetitive hand action. Work performed will entail bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility. Must have computer with high speed internet access, printing capabilities and be willing to dedicate time for minor office activities. Demonstrates technical efficiency on computer, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and SMART device. Knowledge of consumer electronics terminology, brands and specifications. Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical products. High School Diploma or Equivalency Exam required. Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary. Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained. Required to work a flexible schedule, including nights/weekends (including Sunday), holidays, occasional overnights and possible overtime.
Merchandising Specialist (PT). Location: Greenfield, IN. Job Summary: Stocking and zoning product, maintaining account aesthetics and may involve processing product returns. Daily communication and follow-up with the Sales Representative is expected. Responsibilities: Maintain account aesthetics (zoning, alphabetizing, maintain modular integrity). Responsible for setting product to plan-o-gram, perform resets, POP placement, inventory counts, and moving product from the stock room to the sales floor. Maintain excellent rapport with store personnel. Communicate to the Sales Representative on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities. Work flexible shifts (am or pm) based on store requirements and needs. Work a minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift based on store requirements. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs. Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking. Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, as well as repetitive had action. It will additionally entail bending, twisting, squatting and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility. Work is based on store requirements and could include flexible shifts (am or pm). A minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift as based on store requirements is expected to be worked. Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary. Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
Apply online at http://www.amerch.com/careers. Select “Search for a full-time job” or “Search for a part-time job”. When the page comes up, scroll down to the “Location” box. Choose Indiana and in the next box choose the city where the position is located. Click the “ Search for Jobs” button. Select job title to view description and apply.
3. AT& T – has an opening for a Retail Sales Consultant (Part-Time & Full-Time). Location: Avon, IN (Avon Center) 1155101 and Indianapolis, IN (Willow Lake) 1156013. Job Summary: Sells all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services. Responsibilities: Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals. Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools. Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs. Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment. Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional overtime. Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations. Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note. Position may be commissioned and quota based. Qualifications: 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred. Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax. Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required. Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures. Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis. Assists with inventory maintenance. Willingness to handle rejection from customers. May be required to wear a uniform. Apply at http://www.jobsinindianapolis.com/jobs.asp?pagemode=15&jid=2520264&utm_campaign=JCpartner&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=jobLink&utm_content=v1, http://www.jobsinindianapolis.com/jobs.asp?pagemode=15&jid=2520246&utm_campaign=JCpartner&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=jobLink&utm_content=v1 or http://www.jobsinindianapolis.com/jobs.asp?pagemode=15&jid=2517175&utm_campaign=JCpartner&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=jobLink&utm_content=v1.
4. Brightpoint – is seeking a Team Lead. Job Summary: Provides direct leadership of all assigned personnel in the various areas of the fulfillment center. Responsible for coordinating Inbound, Returns, PGM, Kitting, Inventory Control, Quality Control, Cargo and parcel shipping, as well as Returns/Refusals processing. Must have working knowledge of all areas within the distribution center. Ownership of all labor reporting from the various production areas. Identifies and reports to management any labor issue that impacts our costs. Responsibilities: Responsible for assigned production areas to ensure daily goals are achieved at the lowest cost. Accountable for both Regular and Temporary labor and coordinates activities that ensure ISO policies are followed. Maintains the integrity of all Quality and inventory goals/metrics that provide world class services to our customers. May be required to be proficient in Warehouse Management Systems and prepares daily reports of all activities, labor used, and volumes handled. Communicates with Operations Supervisor and Manager to define daily work schedules that minimize overtime and reduce labor costs. Ownership of safety and housekeeping in assigned areas and ensures we meet or exceed all OSHA guidelines. Provides daily cross-training of new associates (regular and temporary) to establish pool of talent to work in any distribution center area. Provides leadership and guidance to all staff for continual improvement of key functions and activities to improve efficiency and meet increasing customer and business demands. Ensures labor is reallocated from one department to another as required to meet each days business needs, minimize overtime and reduce labor costs. Maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, supervisors and their departmental personnel at all times. Demonstrates Brightpoints values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community involvement. May be required to complete end of day closing of PROVIA ( WMS) system so that all transactions are posted and all variances researched. Ownership of ISO training records for area and recommend changes to business processes to optimize efficiency. Recommend layout changes to improve production velocity and associate performance. Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/or Brightpoint management based on our fluid business needs. Qualifications: High School or GED or equivalent required. Minimum 3+ years in a fast paced, high volume distribution center. Forklift certification to allow for operation of all material handling equipment in the distribution center preferred. RF scanners, WMS, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, basic math skills. Material handling equipment – floor sweeper, stretch wrapper, workstation PC, Printers, RF guns, printers, label printers. Must identify and report problems in a timely manner. Avoids conflicts. Meets or exceeds commitments. Welcomes balanced feedback. Contributes to building a positive team and puts success of the team above own interest. Assists in operating the facility in a cost effective manner. Being flexible, a solid, above expectation performer and team member. Excellent written and oral communication skills including proficient use of MS Office Suite. Ability to establish credibility across the organization and engage others to ensure the most effective supply chain solutions.
There are 48 other openings in positions such as Program Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Manager, Customer Finance Specialist, Demand Planner, Supply Manager, Software Engineer, Product Engineer, Senior Staff Accountant, Compliance Accountant, Accounting Manager Inventory, Application Systems Analyst, Service Desk Specialist, Maintenance Mechanic, Operations Supervisor and others. See job descriptions and apply online at http://brightpoint.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?gopage=1&filterstate=IN&JobType=0&jobdate=0&gojobsearch=1&cfcend.
5. City of Indianapolis - is seeking a School Site Coordinator. Wage: $12.87 - $18.84 hourly. Job Summary: Planning, directing and coordinating daily operational tasks for programs and services in the School Outreach Section. Other activities may incorporate all facets of recreational and educational programming and service delivery in various physical environments and weather conditions. Responsibilities: Develops, implements, and evaluates school outreach programs, programs and services to include coordinating academic assistance, recreational programs, sports programs, special events, and field trips. Follows all Indy Parks and Recreation Policies and Procedures. Interacts with the school committee and other assigned committees and boards as requested by supervisor. Assists in recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and advising on –site personnel, volunteers, and contractors. Supervises all participants' medical needs and safety while in the program. Coordinates daily program communications in house as well as to the community. Implements daily attendance procedures. Supports and assists participants, volunteers and staff while in program activities. Maintains all necessary records and files for reporting and audit. Maintains the confidentiality of all information. ualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Education, Physical Education, Recreation Administration, and/or related field preferred. One (1) year of related work experience may be substituted for each year of formal education. Must be at least 21 years of age. Must complete a state criminal background check and have a clear record. Must be self-motivated and dependable. Ability to plan and organize events and meetings to include agendas and timelines. Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet various deadlines is a must. Ability to communicate effectively in both forms - oral and written. Must be customer service oriented. Must of knowledge of work processing software such as Word, Excel, and Publisher. Licenses / certifications required: Teaching Certification preferred and or other equivalent certifications. Valid Indiana operator's license required. Ability to obtain within 6 month of employment: Indiana Public Passenger Chauffeurs Ability to obtain within 6 weeks of employment: CPR and first aid licenses. Apply online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/indianapolis/default.cfm. Scroll down and select the job title to see complete description and to apply. Deadline to apply is Thursday 11/10/11 5:00 PM.
6. CareerKickoff – search for employment openings at: www.careerkickoff.com.
7. Coca Cola – has an open position for a Maintenance Mechanic (3rd Shift). Job Summary: Troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over. Responsibilities: Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment. Overhaul and install new equipment. Rebuild and fabricate parts. Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area. Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory. Generate and complete work orders as assigned. Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups. Qualifications: Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred. 0-5 years of industrial maintenance experience required. 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred. Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred. Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment. Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude. Basic computer skills. Ability to follow manufacturers specifications and schematics. Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred. May be required to supply hand tools.
They also have openings for Production Supervisor, Merchandiser, Key Account Development Manager, District Sales Manager Combo, Quality Assurance Technician, and Warehouse Supervisor. Apply online at http://www.enjoycareers.com/searchresults.aspx?cntryCode=US&stateID=All&cities=Indianapolis&catID=1&keyword=Keyword&citysearch=true.
8. EdPower – a charter school focused on expanding quality, college-preparatory, educational services for young people, is looking for a Human Resources Director. Job Summary: Performing a broad range of Human Resources functions in an effective and professional manner. Responsibilities: Administration of the EdPower human resources programs and policies relating to staffing, legal and regulatory compliance, and employee relations. Implements and facilitates new hire orientation. Provide effective problem management and investigative skills to address employment issues. Manages HR initiatives including the employee handbook, employee opinion survey and employee events planning. Manages assigned HR special projects. Coaches and guides line management in implementing HR practices. Provides guidance on employment issues for management and employees, to include ethical issues relating to employment law and employee relations. Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys; analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary. Manage applicant pipeline. Ensures all documentation and actions are in compliance with relevant laws, core values & applicable policies. Collaborates with co-workers to ensure efficiency and consistency of provided services and makes recommendations to simplify and streamline workflows/ processes/ procedures/ policies. Able to effectively manage projects. Can influence company climate by researching and recommending best practices for policies and procedures. Works in all areas of human resources as needed. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business and/or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred. At least five years work experience in exempt-level human resources including recruitment, employment law and employee relations. Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration. Labor Relations experience preferred. Strong PC Skills: Microsoft Office Suite and applicant database experience. PHR or SPHR certification preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong problem solving skills are needed to effectively manage ambiguous situations where applicable policies or procedures may not exist or apply. Excellent analytical skills coupled with exceptional customer service disposition. Project management skills. Business acumen - able to translate business strategy into HR initiatives. Knowledge of current employment legislation and current HR issues. High degree of diplomacy, independent judgment, decision making, and confidentiality. Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail. Proficient time management, prioritization and organizational skills. Possess a positive, can-do attitude and actively demonstrate teamwork on a daily basis. Willingness and ability to work diligently, to grow intellectually and to maintain an appropriate, yet keen sense of humor. Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Technology. Job Summary: Plan and direct all aspects of the EdPower’s information technology functions. Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and other members of the Executive Management Team on strategy, policy setting and implementation, problem solving and decision-making to enhance internal and external communication. Responsibilities: Leadership - Identifying, evaluating, recommending and negotiating software and hardware purchases, needs, and budgets. Develop and manage technology operations. Establish appropriate business objectives for hardware and software needs. Evaluate and advise on the technology impact of long-range plans, new software, strategies, and regulatory requirements. Direct the activities of the Technology team and ensure that their areas of responsibility support company policies and objectives. Participate in the annual capital and operating budgeting process. Work with other members of the Executive Management Team to create a cohesive and supportive environment committed to attaining strategic goals. Develop and maintain a health information technology system. Operations - Oversee EdPower’s infrastructure to support and guide computing and information technology efforts. Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the network. Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages. Assess new computing technologies and the feasibility of system enhancements to determine potential value for the network. Manage the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software. Serve as primary contact with outside vendors in the generation of RFPs, bids, contracts, agreements, and other major vendor interactions. Maintain the integrity and continual operation of the EdPower network including the inter- and intra-building wiring and wireless network. Ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations. Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment. Develop, review, and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans. Oversee IT related aspects of all construction and renovation project. Management - Network services and management, desktop hardware/software support, systems development and support, platform architecture, database management, IT/business design and support, systems security, IT training, VoIP telephony, student information systems; quality assurance and communications tools. Qualifications: Bachelor Degree with preference of a Graduate Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent 7-10 years work experience in a role involving the implementation of technology strategies, IT governance and managing IT resources. 5+ years experience in a role involving administration, organization, personnel management and/or project management. Broad knowledge base of networking, hardware, operating systems, application and web development. Proven leadership experience within a multi-campus environment. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff. Knowledge of best practices in Information Technology. Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Controller. Job Summary: Directly manage all accounting functions, including general accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.Given the rapid growth of the organization, this individual must be a skilled problem-solver. To be successful in this role, he/she must have a can-do, entrepreneurial mindset, a willingness to take the initiative, and a relentless focus on results. Key Responsibilities: Manage the monthly closing process. Prepare monthly financial statements. Supervise all accounts payable processes for multiple campuses. Implement, document, and maintain adequate and effective internal controls. Maintain an accounting procedures manual, including a standard chart of accounts. Act as audit liaison. Manage tax reporting. Support compliance audits, and provide ongoing expenditure reports to outside constituencies. Work closely with the Development Department to properly account for grants and donations. Provide ongoing support to campus Office Managers (e.g., student billing). Prepare cash flow projections. Monitor debt compliance, including payment schedules. Manage banking relationships. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in accounting required. Minimum seven years of related experience. Proven track record of implementing automated processes, including appropriate internal controls. Supervisory experience required. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite required. Experience with educational or other nonprofit institutions a plus. Experience with Quickbooks or Blackbaud’s Financial Edge a plus. CPA preferred. Interested candidates should submit a resume, three references, and cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal fit for this position.
9. Federal Government Jobs – to view open positions visit website at: www.usajobs.com. Type “Indianapolis, IN” or your zip code in the box for “Where: (U.S. city, state or zip code)”. You can also use the keyword box to look for a certain type of position.
10. G & K Services – has an opening for General Labor. Job Number: 290651. Job Summary: Entails numerous manual labor tasks within the plant. There are a variety of tasks this position performs, which may vary from day to day. Responsibilities: Soil - Assists in emptying soiled merchandise from overhead sling, using the electric hoist, into washing machine. Building Overhead - Performs janitorial work around the facility. Mat Roller - Machine roll mats on a conveyor and place in storage. Tunnel Hanger - Hangs garments on hangers and folds clothing and/or towels. Quality Control - Performs quality inspections of the garments and/or pants press. Clothes Press Operator - Press garments using an industrial shirt and/or pants press. Qualifications: Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.Previous experience working in a production environment is preferred, but not required. Must have the ability to meet or exceed production quotas and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that is not temperature controlled. The tasks assigned may vary on a daily basis, which requires someone to be flexible in performing a variety of general labor duties in order to meet business needs.
Maintenance Technician. Job Number: 291262. Job Summary: Performs routine and specialized maintenance of facility and equipment under minimal supervision. Maintains compliance to the appropriate external regulations and internal maintenance policies. Ensure safe and cost effective operation of the facility and equipment. Ensure safe and environmentally sound maintenance practices which comply with both government regulations and G&K policies. Responsibilities: Administrative - Participates in meetings, can prepare variety of reports and maintain thorough records and files to ensure a proper level of communication and documentation as required. Preventative Maintenance - Performs predefined preventive maintenance procedures at specific time intervals to minimize downtime and maintenance cost. To provide for safe & efficient operations, at predefined intervals. Equipment Repair Work - Performs downtime repair work to maintain proper production levels as required to ensure proper and timely repairs are made. Project Work - Performs predefined equipment or facility work to maintain equipment and facility at optimum level for production as determined by prioritization. Qualifications: High School education, or equivalent, plus specialized course work beyond High School. 3-5 years of maintenance work experience. Trade skills in one or more: welding, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, instrumentation, boilers. Ability to interpret and understand maintenance manuals which are written in English. Boiler operator license required in some states.
There are also openings for Territory Sales Representative. Apply online at https://gkservices.taleo.net/careersection/gk.careersection.external.001/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=101430233. Select "US" from the country box. Then type in your zip code, choose "30" as the distance from your zip code. Put a check in the box by "Indianapolis-101" and click the "Search for Jobs" button to see a list of all open positions. Click on the job title of interest to see job description and to apply.
11. General Parts – seeks Director - DC Operations. Job Summary: Oversees the entire operation of the distribution center, including all teammates, inventory, and equipment. Provides leadership and review the work of warehouse managers and supervisors. Ensures that all work is performed in an efficient, profitable, safe and productive manner and in adherance to company policies, local, state and federal laws. Responsible for achieving all company goals as assigned to the distribution center. Responsible for the safety of the facility. Qualifications: Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience. 7 - 10 Years. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and motivational skills, as well as the ability to be an enthusiastic leader for all levels across the organization. Able to use various computer applications such as Microsoft Office Excel & Word, Outlook, Oracle, and Kronos. Must be very knowledgeable about DOT and OSHA regulations and human resource policies and procedures. Strong financial accumen. Strong knowledge of best practices for inventory control, fleet and driver management, loss prevention, quality control, productivity management, and human resource policies and procedures. Desired Skills: Negotiates and administers labor contract (if present in Distribution Center). Apply online at https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_carquest/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=43110&localeCode=en-us.
Warehouse Supervisor. Job Summary: Supervises the daily work schedules of warehouse employees involved in performing a combination of: shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stacking, picking and palletizing finished products. Determines space requirements for storage and schedules delivery and distribution of products, parts, and accessories to achieve distribution objectives and meet customer requirements. Ensures maintenance of equipment and a safe, clean environment. Responsibilities: Supervises, motivates and assigns specific responsibilities to distribution center teammates to ensure customer satisfaction. Monitors employee attendance, productivity, and other performance markers and provides counseling to employees, as required. Enforces all Company work and safety rules. Ensures orders are picked, packed, and shipped in accordance with designated cut-off times. Ensures company vehicles are maintained in an orderly manner and operated in accordance with city, state, and federal laws. Coordinates work with warehouse and operations manager, telephone sales and other supervisors concerning shipments, merchandise shortages, etc. Maintains various records and reports, such as lost sales, error report, and production report. Ensures the proper handling and recording of all hazardous materials shipped out. Ensures that all stored material is organized and clearly identified. Recommends changes in procedures to improve the operating efficiency of the unit. Qualifications:. Familiar with company policies and procedures, including human resources policies. Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience. 3 - 5 Years. Demonstrated lead-worker or supervisory skills. Ability to make decisions regarding orders and work assignments promptly. Able to use computer and bar coding equipment in a ""paperless"" warehouse work environment. "Bi-lingual skills preferred may be preferred in certain geographic areas. Apply online at https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_carquest/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=42209&localeCode=en-us.
12. Hard2Hire – is an employment website for people such as individuals with disabilities, ex-offenders, older workers, and many others who have the hardest time finding the American dream. To learn about various employment opportunities visit website at:http://www.hard2hire.com/. When the page comes up, type in your zip code in the first box under “Find Your Job” and the job title of interest in the “keyword” box then click the “Search” button.
13. Higher Education Jobs.Com – to learn about various employment opportunities with colleges and universities in Indiana visit website:http://www.higheredjobs.com/state/search.cfm?State=IN.
14. HomeGoods – is currently hiring Merchandise Associate (PT). Wage: $7,25 - $8.00. Location: 10025 Michigan Road North, Carmel IN and 5520 E. 82nd Street, Indianapolis IN. Responsibilities: Assisting in the daily operations of the store. Must be able to work in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, fitting room (if applicable) and layaway (if applicable). Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis. Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery. Performs other duties, as assigned.Apply in person at store location or at http://www.tjxjobs.com/results.asp.
15. Home Services Product Services – is currently looking to fill the positions of Material Handler II. Requisition ID: 101149BR. Job Summary: Ensure distribution activities are conducted in accordance with ISO 9001 while maintaining a safe work environment. Associates may be assigned to work in any department as necessary, appropriate training will be conducted. Responsibilities: Ability to drive a lift truck, appropriate training will be conducted. Cross-train, as needed to learn all material handler functions. Must meet unit quality and productivity metrics. Complete paperwork thoroughly and promptly. Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment. Perform all other duties as assigned (i.e. deluxing appliances , as well as, lawn and garden equipment). Accurately and courteously load customer merchandise. Qualifications: High school diploma or GED certificate preferred. 1 yr warehouse experience preferred.
Clerical Associate II. Requisition ID: 104262BR. Wage: $8.60/Hr. Job Summary: Ensure customer service and clerical inventory/4-walls support activities are conducted in accordance with ISO 9001, while working to provide efficient service to customers both internal and external. Responsibilities: Perform specific inventory related processes and support related 4-walls activities. Investigate and process overages, shortages, damages, adjustments, related to production reports and other related reports and logs. Input data into DOS and other related DD channel systems. Communicate with internal and external customers any requested information. Respond to all phone requests/inquiries within designated time window. Perform required processing of customer data based inquires, both internal and external. Communicate effectively on all issues related to the daily operations within the department. Cross train as needed to learn all clerical functions. Must meet deadlines and productivity/quality standards. Assist other departments as needed. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned. Qualifications: High school preferred. 1 year customer service preferred.
Essential Functions/Capabilities for Home Services jobs: Ability to read, write, speak English, and understand basic math concepts. Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations. Ability to accept responsibility for work assignments and job duties and to be held accountable for their successful completion. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Ability to follow directions. Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect company and customer assets. Ability to apply appropriate use of personal protective equipment (i.e. back belt, safety glasses). Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. While using safe lifting techniques. Ability to work in non climate controlled environment, where applicable. Able to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work variable and flexible hours including overtime. Ability to follow ISO 9001 process guidelines. Open to change and the ability to effectively implement change quickly. Work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results. Accept responsibility for work assignments and job duties and to be held accountable for their successful completion. Effective time management skills. Detail oriented and organizational skills. Initiative and sense of urgency. Convey a positive image of the company in all actions and behaviors. Value diversity.
Apply on website: www.searsholdings.com/careers. Click on “Search for Jobs” in the Career section under the category “Entry-level & Hourly Jobs”. Scroll down to “Sears Home Services Jobs” and select “Search for Hourly Home Services Jobs”. Work your way through the application process.
16. Indeed.com – list jobs from various search engines and online job sites. Search at: www.indeed.com.
18. Indiana Not-for-Profit News – to learn about various employment opportunities with non-profit organizations visit website athttp://www.notforprofitnews.com/findajob/openingsindy.html.
19. Indy Hires – Out of work? Looking for a new career? Search new jobs posted in Indianapolis in the last 7 days. Visit website athttp://indy.localhires.com/. Type job title of interest in search box and click the “Search” button.
20. Indy JobWall – to learn about various employment opportunities with colleges and universities in Indiana visit website:http://indy.localjobwall.com/?p=16.
21. Jobs in Indianapolis.com – to learn about various employment opportunities in Indianapolis visit website:http://www.jobsinindianapolis.com/.
22. Johnson Control – is seeking an O&M Admin Assistant I/II. Job Number: 065140. Job Summary: Perform general office duties for Operations&Maintenance (O&M) contract sites, which requires knowledge of company and department procedures. Duties performed may include typing, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, answering telephone and greeting visitors. Process accounts payable invoices, maintain safety records, manage on site Worker's Compensation files, and assist with payroll issues and management of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Responsibilities: Type various forms of correspondence, forms and reports from records, rough drafts or various sources. Post information to records and logs. Perform simple account balancing and reconciling. Organize and maintain various filing systems. Respond to telephone calls and greet visitors at site location. Direct calls, take messages or provide callers or visitors with routine information. Operate office equipment including typewriter, computer, facsimile and copy machine. Proofread work for errors and make corrections as needed. Create and maintain CMMS database including equipment history and status, generation of workorders, management of budget projection data, inventory tracking system, purchasing module and overall operation of CMMS system. Perform other duties necessary to provide general administrative support to the O&M team. Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent education. Three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, spreadsheets and data entry required. Must be a team player and committed to working in a quality environment. Ability to type a minimum of 50 w.p.m. accurately. Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills required. Perform sensitive and confidential tasks. Assist with scheduling and organizing project activities including meetings, training, etc.
There are also openings HVAC Service Team Manager, HVAC Systems Technician, HVAC Senior Controls Technician, Lighting Design & Proposal Engineers, Regional Safety and Health Manager, Service Projects Manager I, HVAC Systems Account Executive, Account Executive, Energy Solutions Performance Engineer I, O & M Facility Planner Scheduler, and many others. Visit website at http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/publish/us/en.html. Select “Careers” at the top of the page. Click “Job Search” on the left and then from the second and third slots of the “Location” box choose “Indiana’”and “Indianapolis”. Click the “Search for Jobs” button to see open positions and job descriptions or type the job number or keywords in the appropriate box.
23. Kindred Healthcare – has an opening for a Central Supply Clerk (Trans Care & Rehab). Location: Wildwood. Job Number: 079269. Job Summary: Keeping an accurate inventory of all our supplies and nursing unit items is so important to us. It supports us and frees us to give our residents the kind of health care they need and deserve. Be part of our team and enjoy the feeling of helping others. Responsibilities: With supervisor's approval, order supplies from designated vendors. Receive supply shipment and route packing slips to appropriate department heads. Collect and fill supply requisitions; deliver items to the unit/floor. Maintain accurate inventory records. Keep the storage area neat and organized. Perform other duties as requested. Qualifications: A High School diploma (or equivalent) preferred. A candidate must be able to read and understand English at levels necessary to appropriately perform job duties and have knowledge of shipping/receiving processes. Effective communication with staff members and vendors is important.
There are also openings for RN’s, Hospital Sales Specialist/Clinical Liaison, Medical Technologist, Radiologist Technologist, Dietary Aide, LPN’s, CNA’s, Cook, Social Service Assistant, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologist and others. Apply online at http://www.kindredhealthcare.com/. Select “Job Search” from the “Careers” menu at the top of the page. Choose “Long-Term Acute Care Hospitals”, “Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers” or “RehabCare, on the left side of the page. Then click “Search Jobs and Apply” under Nursing Center Careers. Enter your zip code and choose “30” miles as the distance from your zip code. Click the “ Search for Jobs” button.
24. Liberty Mutual Group – is seeking applicants for its Technical Development Program as IT Analysts-Software Development/Information Systems/Systems Administration/Project Management. Job Number: 23353. Job Summary:One of the core principles underlying Liberty Mutual's IT organization is to design, engineer, and deliver efficient, reliable, quality, lean, and cost-effective solutions for our business clients. As an entry level IT Analyst, you will be exposed to a dynamically changing environment with a plethora of opportunity to learn and grow. You will combat complex problems and will be expected to come up with technical solutions that comply with our IT objectives and meet our business needs. Liberty Mutual IT boasts of a wide array of opportunities that will constantly ensure challenging environments, scope for personal development and growth, and room to provide and propose change that will add to our operational excellence. As an IT Analyst, you will be exposed to various fields of technical expertise as well as experience. We will help develop your career after strongly considering your areas of interest and focus. Whether it might be Software Development, Systems Administration, Technical Analyst, or Project Management, you will have a number of options to choose from as best suited. IT Analyst positions will be located in several offices across the US including Portsmouth & Dover, NH; Boston, MA; Indianapolis, IN; Fairfield, OH; Wausau, WI; and Seattle, WA. Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters Degree in a technical or business discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Generally 0-1 year of technical support experience (experience may be through IT internships). Basic knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies. General knowledge of design and development tools or basic knowledge of practices and procedures of operating systems and sub systems and/or telecommunication technologies. Understanding of various technologies helpful including HTML, XML, internet protocols, networking and related tools (Java, C++, V.NET). Basic knowledge of a business function(s) and business operations.
There are other openings for Associate Quality & Performance/Process Improvement Consultant, Business Systems Analyst II, Director Business Intelligence, IT Portfolio Lead, IT Project Manager, IT Project Lead, Java Developer, Sales Representative and others. Visit website: www.libertymutualgroup.com. Select “Careers” from the menu at the top of the page. Select “Experienced Professionals” or “Students or Recent Graduates” from the choices under “Find your next Job” on the left side of the page. Scroll down to the “Location” box and choose “ United States”, then “Indiana”, then “Indianapolis” and click the “Search for Jobs”.
25. Magellan Health Services – has an opening for a Lead Writer. Job Summary: Independently perform and manage any and/or all tasks and activities required to develop complex, high quality, competitive, customized proposals. The lead writer will oversee a proposal team to develop proposal strategy and customized responses to complex and high profile RFPs in all business units. The lead writer has ultimate responsibility for the quality of specific proposals assigned. The lead writer will plan, develop, and ensure completion of all proposal elements in a timely manner, and communicate all changes to the proposal team. The lead writer will also assist in the training of new writing staff. Responsibilities: Meets with sales staff and others on an ongoing basis during the proposal development process to review and analyze RFP and determine requirements to develop compliant, customized proposals. Participates in the development of win themes and strategic positioning of the account. The lead writer is able to write in several business units. Provides oversight and supervision to the proposal team including SMEs and proposal coordinator; coordinates assignment of proposal sections within the proposal team, coordinating and monitoring the progress of the proposal team against deadlines; reviews proposal sections to ensure consistency; and develops recovery strategies for schedule slippage. Conducts a thorough review and analysis of proposal requirements and questions and develop original text that positions Magellan in the most positive light. Edits proposal language to ensure compliance with proposal requirements and incorporating marketing strategies and RFP requirements into existing proposal language/database. Identifies and contacts subject matter experts (SMEs) throughout Magellan to get accurate information for inclusion in proposals. Leads departmental special projects such as developing standard language and white papers and quality initiatives. Leads departmental professional development modules and training modules and programs. Mentor new writing staff. Assists the Directors in providing training and guidance to staff writers, senior writers and proposal coordinators on proposal processes and new subject material. Provide updated proposal information for inclusion in the database. Attending bidders conferences and field visits to CMCs as needed to develop strong competitive proposal responses. Completing special projects for management, as required. Qualifications: BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or a health care-related field. More than 8 years of experience. 5-8 years competitive proposal writing. 4-6 years management experience or management training. Knowledge and experience of the behavioral health or managed care industry. Strong project management skills. An equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable. Microsoft Word and knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Demonstrated grasp of marketing principles and the importance of competitive proposals to the pursuit of new business. Excellent writing and organizational skills. Strong command of the English language. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Ability to analyze documentation to determine client requirements and sales strategy. Ability to translate directions, strategy, and client requirements into effective marketing text. Ability to work closely with sales team to develop a customized sales strategy. Ability to motivate and direct a team.
There are also openings for Financial Analyst III and Vice President Financial Operations. Apply online at http://www.magellanhealth.com/join-our-team/magellan-careers.aspx. Then select “Job Search” from the menu on the left of the page. Scroll down and choose “IN” from the “Location” box. Next select “IndianapolisIN” from the second slot and click the “Search for Jobs” button. Select the job title of interest to see completed description and to apply.
26. Marshall’s – is currently hiring Merchandise Associate (PT). Wage: $7,25 - $8.00. Location: 9981 E. Washington St, Indianapolis, IN. ; 1300 E. 86th St., Ste 24, Nora IN and 10025 Michigan Road North, Carmel IN. Responsibilities: Assisting in the daily operations of the store. Must be able to work in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, fitting room (if applicable) and layaway (if applicable). Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis. Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery. Performs other duties, as assigned.Apply in person at store location or at http://www.tjxjobs.com/results.asp.
27. Nielsen – seeks Membership Ratings Recruiter (Part-Time). Wage: $13.50/hour plus quarterly bonuses, up to $1500, based on performance. Location: Carmel/Fishers/Noblesville or Greenwood/Franklin area. Job Summary: Make personal visits to potential Nielsen families, without an appointment, to effectively recruit families to participate in the TV and Computer ratings which will capture their viewing habits at no cost to the household. This position requires travel via personal vehicle up to 2-3 hours outside the Indianapolis metro area. Qualifications: Must be available up to 28 hours per week and willing to work between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM Monday thru Friday. Saturday and/or Sunday hours between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Must have a reliable form of transportation for business purposes as well as meet our insurance requirements. Strong presentation skills. Strong organizational skills. Ability to work independently. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Full background check, to include and meet requirements for Criminal and Driving Record. Bilingual skills preferred. We provide: .72/hour language differential to those candidates who successfully pass our verbal language assessment. Mileage reimbursement. Laptop, Blackberry, GPS, local paid training. Apply online at http://tinyurl.com/3op2zcr or http://tinyurl.com/4326okk.
28. Peerless Pump – has an opening for Machine Operator (2nd Shift). Job Summary: Setup and operation of various types of manual machines and equipment in accordance with departmental goals and objectives. Responsibilities: Perform all operations within the capability of the machine(s) being operated; Removes metal or add weight to achieve specified balance. Plan sequence of operations; Locate and use proper fixtures and machine attachments; Determine method of work holding and clamping required; Determine most efficient speeds, feeds, depths of cuts, and number of cuts; Determine and select tooling, cutters, blades and grinding wheel required. Perform secondary operations such as deburring, chip removal, bushing installation, drilling, and tapping. Mounts, balances, and dresses grinding wheels; Calibrate balancer controls. Inspect parts for conformance to prints and specifications. Performs manual and electronic record keeping and information retrieval functions. Perform work, promote teamwork and communicate in conjunction with our culture and corporate standards (Safety/Environmental, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Internal Controls, etc.). Qualifications: HS Diploma or GED (preferred) and 1+ years experience. Able to use various types of manual machines. Advanced knowledge of blueprint reading, shop math and GD&T, manufacturing principles (Safety, Quality, Lean, Process Flow, etc.). Demonstrated experience using hand tools, micrometers, calipers and precision measuring instruments, manual and powered hand tools. Use of cranes, hoist, screw jacks, hydraulic jacks. Proficient using Materials Management Systems (SAP preferred), Office (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Lotus Notes, Intranet/Internet navigation. Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, Ability to bend, squat, sit, walk, and stand; Able to be respirator certified. Apply online at https://home.eease.com/recruit2/?id=854171&t=1.
There are also openings for Human Resources Director, Application Engineer, Machinists, Painter, Precision Material Finisher, Product Engineer and Production Supervisor. Visit website at http://www.peerlesspump.com/careers.aspx to see job descriptions.
29. PPG Industries – is looking for a Maintenance Technician. Requisition ID: 1100001605. Responsibilities: This position includes basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, painting and fabrication. Performs maintenance functions as directed, using hand and powered tools and large equipment. Is responsible for troubleshooting and record keeping. Meets 5-S goals in designated areas. Complies with Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements and procedures at all times. Qualifications: Must have at least one year of experience in plant equipment operations or maintenance. Must have basic understanding of electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and steam systems. Must be able to perform safe operation of all small and large powered and hand tools including forklifts and man lifts with or without reasonable accommodation. Must have basic math and computer skills. Must be able to effectively read, write and communicate in English. Must be able to follow SOP's and wear/use required PPE with or without reasonable accommodation. Must be able to work any shift. Must be able to work overtime, as necessary.
Also, the position of Store Manager is still open. Apply online at http://www.ppg.com/. Select “Careers” from the menu on the left of the page. Click the button for “External Candidates” on the right of the page. Choose “United States” as the region. When the page comes up, key in the job number or use the Location box to search for all jobs in Indiana and Indianapolis
30. TJ Maxx – is seeking Merchandise Associate (PT). Wage: $7,25 - $8.00. Location: 5520 E. 82nd Street, Indianapolis IN,4401 E. 10th Street, Indianapolis IN, 50 N. Illinois Street, Indianapolis IN and 8806 US 31 South, Greenwood IN. Responsibilities: Assisting in the daily operations of the store. Must be able to work in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, fitting room (if applicable) and layaway (if applicable). Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis. Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery. Performs other duties, as assigned.Apply in person at store location or at http://www.tjxjobs.com/results.asp.
31. Touch Down Jobs – Knowledge Services and BCForward are gearing up to hire approximately 700 people for an array of Super Bowl jobs. A variety of positions are available. Approximately 400 of the openings are 1 to 2 day assignments involving parking operations and shuttle bus coordination throughout Indianapolis. The remaining 300 plus opportunities will range from one week to 30 day assignments and involve roles such as Administrative Assistants, City Ambassadors assigned to shuttle buses for well-known companies attending the Super Bowl, Mobility Assistance Aids and Event Staff for pre-week, pre-game and celebration activities. All participants will receive a warm Fleece and Shell Coat emblazoned with the Super Bowl logo, a baseball cap with the Super Bowl logo, and will be fed the day of the main event. Dependent upon the role, the pay will be $10.00 or $12.00 per hour. Interested individuals can apply at www.TouchdownJobs.com. Once at the website, please read the home page and click “Join the Team”. You will be able to “Schedule an Interview.” Please schedule an interview time that is booked as Knowledge Services.These interview appointments will take place at the Knowledge Services’ office located in Castleton.
32. Unifirst – is looking to fill the position of General Labor/Route Jumper (Production). Job Summary: Perform assigned function(s) to launder protective clothing and accessories. Sort articles by article and material type. Weigh articles, load articles into washer, start washer. Remove clean, wet articles from washer and place them into dryers for measured time cycles. Turn/right articles as necessary in preparation of packaging. Inspect for damage. Mend torn/damaged articles as necessary. Bundle/package articles to in accordance with work order requirements. Qualifications: Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Acceptable driving record a must due to fill-ins for route drivers on occasion. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Apply at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/UniFirst/job/production-general-labor-route-jumper/J5H44K5YZ27RT2DB0PF/.
Route Sales Representative. Job Summary: Are you a “people person” who loves delivering outstanding customer service? We presently have a need for a representative to service our existing customers and expand route volume. Qualifications: Should have at least 1 year of previous experience in Route Sales and be totally committed to superior customer service. We are looking for energetic individuals with the desire to grow within a great organization. Delivery experience preferred but not necessary. Sales experience a huge plus. Apply at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/UniFirst/job/route-sales-representative/J8D1H5671K79F0G7V24/.
33. United Way – has a an opportunity for a Coordinator, Youth & Family Volunteer Engagement (Part-Time 20-hour position). Job Summary: Implementation of youth, family and adult mini-grant activities in Hamilton County, Indiana. This position includes program planning and implementation, board development and management, and grants management. In addition, the Youth & Family Volunteer Engagement Coordinator is responsible for coordination and management of volunteer events and activities in the county, working with and under the direction of the Area Director. The Youth & Family Volunteer Engagement Coordinator promotes volunteerism, recruits volunteers and develops committed United Way supporters through the development of strategic partnerships. Qualifications: calls for a Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 1-3 years experience working or volunteering with youth programs. Experience with grant writing, program evaluation and event planning desired. Candidates must live in or be willing to relocate to Hamilton County. Planning, program development, and grants management skills required as well as the ability to work well with youth and adult volunteers in a partnership environment required. Experience in volunteer management required. Must be self-directed. The employee must be able to attend meetings, trainings, and other functions during evenings and weekends. Some lifting required of items 20 lbs or less. Valid driver's license and state mandated automobile insurance. Apply at http://uwci.myexacthire.com/ViewJob-34067.html.
There are also intern positions in Communications and Special Events. To view job descriptions, visit website at http://uwci.myexacthire.com/searchjobs.php.
34. YMCA of Greater Indianapolis – has 3 full-time positions (Wellness Director, Associate Wellness Director, and Aquatics Director) and 57 part-time positions (Activity Leader, Assistant Program Instructor, Custodian I, Lifeguards, Program Instructors, Site Supervisor, Site Director I, Wellness Coaches and Team Leader II) for the right people. If you possess outstanding customer service related skills, or you provide program instructions to children/ or adults, or you have a proven track record in building maintenance, then the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis has a position waiting for you. To see all the possibilities go to: www.indymca.org and click on the jobs tab.
Thank you for visiting the IUL Job Board, a tool for your self-directed job search. If you decide to apply for any of these positions, please let the employer know you learned about the position from the postings on our website. If the information provided here assist you in gaining employment, please let us know. You can call 693-7655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org