College Prep Academy (paid opportunity for high school students).The College Prep Academy will be pay students $40/day to attend a 20-week Saturday morning session resulting in $800 after the 20-week session. The Hoosier Health Academy that starts in June will pay students $40/day that will result in students earning $1,200 after the 6 week session. The programs are for 9th through 12 grade students only living in the Marion County area. Please pass on and forward to friends and colleagues that may be interested. Attached you will find the application for the College Prep Academy which starts April 21, 2012. Deadline for submission is March 28, 2012. Any questions please contact Erica Young at: Office (317) 583-3528 Fax (317) 583-4112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
KALEIDOSCOPE EDUCATION ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (K.E.E.P.) NOW ENROLLING!!!!! If you are between the ages of 18 and 24, male OR female, and have dropped out of high school, regret it, and are ready to graduate and move on to college...The Kaleidoscope Education Enrichment Program (K.E.E.P.) may be the program for you. If you are enrolled into K.E.E.P., K.E.E.P. will offer you: Customized web-based GED instruction or High School Credit Recovery Program. Preparation for GED Program provided by Community RULE Dual College Credit for English while you complete your GED or High School Credits!!!! Continued support for academic and social advancement. Your choice of hands on training in either; Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) offered by Vincennes University or Aviation Ground School offered by Vincennes University. Leadership, life skills and community development opportunities. Preparation for and access to college and post-high school vocational training opportunities. Kaleidoscope Youth Center, 4186 N. Broadway Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46205 . If you have questions or need more information, please contact Jennifer Darby at 317.921.1040 Ext. 100 or Harold Bell at 317.625.4996.
Martin University Career Fair from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Thursday March 22, 2012 in the Gathertorium at Martin University. 2171 Avondale Place, Indianapolis, Indiana
1. The Active Network is seeking a Client Application Specialist, USTA. Job Requisition Number: 5661.The Client Application Specialist, USTA’s role is to deliver support to our clients using Active Network’s products; the goal is to ensure the clients are efficiently and effectively fulfilling their business objectives when using our technology. This position includes troubleshooting applications, resolving issues, answering questions (via email and phone) and giving tutorials/training on product functionality as well as providing excellent customer service support to our clients. Proven communication skills and problem-solving skills are critical to successful performance in this role. Application website:
2. Best Buy Corporation Geek Squad Counter Intelligence Agent-Computer Tech. 4625 Lafayette Road. Basic Qualifications: • Experience with DOS, Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP/Vista or Apple MacOS • Troubleshooting of Operating Systems and Internet connection issues • Knowledge of computer hardware diagnostic and troubleshooting • Software installations and upgrading • Can install / troubleshoot all computer-related devices (video, sound, modem, printer, scanner, camera, etcetera.) • Have the ability to research online and work through problems • At least 16 years of age Preferred Qualifications: • Proof of Apple certifications (current or expired) or laptop repair training are a strong plus. • The ability to troubleshoot and resolve Windows XP/Vista and basic Apple OS X problems is preferred. • Apple hardware certifications are a strong plus. • Linux experience is a plus since it is required to perform many Data Rescue services. Lack of Linux and Mac experience will not disqualify candidates, training is provided. To apply for a position, go to website: www.bestbuy-jobs.com.
3. CareerKickoff – search for employment openings at www.careerkickoff.com.
4. Elwood Staffing is hiring for Production Workers for assignments at Honda
Proof of HSD or GED * Pass Capabilities, Background, & Drug Tests * Eligible to work in US * Availability to work overtime * Rotating shifts (2wks/shift) 1st: M-F, 6:30A – 3:00P 2nd: M-F, 4:30P – 1:00A * 24 MONTH PAY PROGRESSION. APPLY ONLINE AT www.elwoodjobs.com OR CALL YOUR LOCAL ELWOOD STAFFING OFFICE
5. City of Indianapolis [Services] Bidding Opportunities_Boarding of Unsafe Buildings ITB 8420 One Year Term Agreement for the Boarding of Unsafe Buildings for the City of Indianapolis, Department of Code Enforcement For more information, please visit our website at www.indy.gov/purch/BiddingOpportunities
6. Environmental Assurance Co., Inc. is in need of workers for their environmental service company. Potential candidates need: Drug screen, preferably on a MICCS card, Asbestos Physical, Asbestos Training, Asbestos License (they will assist in acquiring these), State/Federal ID and Social Security Card/Birth Certificate. Apply in person at 440 Hancock Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46222 Monday through Friday from 9-5 PM.
7. Hard2Hire – is an employment website for people such as individuals with disabilities, ex-offenders, older workers, and many others who have the hardest time finding the American dream. To learn about various employment opportunities visit website athttp://www.hard2hire.com. When the page comes up, type in your zip code in the first box under “Find Your Job” and the job title of interest in the “keyword” box then click the “Search” button.
8. HomeGoods - 5520 East 82nd Street Indianapolis, IN, 46250 (Full or Part-time) and 10025 Michigan Road North
Carmel, IN, 46032 (full-time) Merchandise Associate. Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the store. Must be able to work in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, fitting room (if applicable) and layaway (if applicable). Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis. Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery. Performs other duties, as assigned. Apply at www.tjxjobs.com
9. Indeed.com - list jobs from various search engines and online job sites. Search site now at www.indeed.com.
10. Indianapolis Teaching Fellows is accepting applications from career professionals and recent college grads to teach math, science, Spanish, and special education (English, Social Studies, elementary) in Indianapolis and Northwest Indiana. View full job description at http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=2376089. No previous experience or coursework with youth or in education is necessary. Fellows complete hands-on summer training and benefit from ongoing professional development and coaching on effective teaching strategies, designed to help you be successful in the classroom. For eligibility information and to apply online, visit our website at www.IndianapolisTeachingFellows.org.
11. Indy Hires – Out of work? Looking for a new career? Search new jobs posted in Indianapolis in the last 7 days. Visit website at http://indy.localhires.com/. Type job title of interest in search box and click the “Search” button.
12. Indy JobWall – to learn about various employment opportunities with colleges and universities in Indiana visit website at http://indy.localjobwall.com/?p=16.
13. Jobs in Indianapolis.com – to learn about various employment opportunities in Indianapolis visit website at http://www.jobsinindianapolis.com/.
Merchandise Associate -9981 E Washington St Indianapolis, IN, 46229 and 10025 N Michigan Rd Ste 100 Carmel, IN, 46032. Job requirements: (Full or Part-time) Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the store. Must be able to work in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, fitting room (if applicable) and layaway (if applicable). Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis. Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery. Performs other duties, as assigned. Apply at www.tjxjobs.com
Merchandise Coordinator - 10025 N Michigan Rd Ste 100 Carmel, IN, 46032. Job requirements: (Full-time) Responsible for establishing and executing merchandising plans and priorities. Ensures fresh flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor. Ensures administration and maintenance of all merchandising standards (e.g., sizing, categorizing, signing, no tickets, mismates, damages, recovery, directives and planograms). Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service. Communicates effectively with management and store Associates. Trains store Associates on proper merchandising procedures and markdowns. Apply at www.tjxjobs.com
Customer Service Coordinator - 10025 N Michigan Rd Ste 100 Carmel, IN, 46032. Job requirements: (Full or Part-time) Responsible for operational controls at the front-line service desk, layaway and jewelry. Ensures front-line Associates provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers. Resolves customer service issues appropriately and competently. Audits and approves all necessary front-line paperwork. Responsible for training and developing store Associates on customer service standards, register procedures and proper front-line procedures and controls. Apply at www.tjxjobs.com
16. Omni Severin Hotel has the following job openings: Bartender, Dining Room Attendant, Starbucks Barista, Host/Hostess, Server, Restaurant Supervisor, Laundry Supervisor, Steward-Night Cleaner, Banquet Server Part-time, Front Office Supervisor, Night Manager, Director of Sales and Marketing, Stewarding Supervisor, Housekeeping, and Mini Bar Attendant (Part-time). To apply go to www.omni.hospitalityonline.com/jobs/where/indianapolis
17. Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Server -Candidates must be available to work 1st shift, and start work at 5am. The Server takes orders and serves food and beverage items to our customers in a timely, friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and beverage, a pro-active and "can do" attitude, providing exceptional service to our guests. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: table set-ups and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift, maintaining the condition of the dining room and controlling guest checks and payments. The Server will also communicate and work closely with kitchen staff to ensure customer satisfaction. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team oriented environment, this is the ideal job for you. This position can be a great entrance into other food and beverage roles.
Laundry Attendant - Sort, wash, iron, fold and dry hotel linens and terry. Operate necessary equipment to fulfill job tasks. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and connect with others in a team atmosphere. Hours will flex as business dictates.
Guest Services Associate (including nights and weekends)-The Guest Services Associate will answer all calls promptly, using the guest's name and following an established script. This position requires you to recognize guest needs and expeditiously resolve any guest issues with care and comfort.
Banquet Server (On Call)- The Banquet Server will serve all catered food and beverage items to our guests during private events in a timely, friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner. The Banquet Server ensures the station and table set ups are complete and meet departmental standards prior to service. At the end of each shift, you will clear tables and transport all equipment in the proper manner. Liquor license required.
Steward - The role of the Steward is responsible for cleaning, transporting and storing all pots and pans used in the food and beverage operation as well as maintaining the pots and pans room in a clean and orderly manner. The Steward is in constant motion; filling ice machines, polishing silverware, transferring food items, washing dishes, cleaning, and removing recyclable material and trash. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be able to multi-task efficiently, have an eye for detail and take pride in his or her work. The Steward is vital for supporting all departments and has the opportunity to interact with many different positions in the hotel operation.
Front Desk Manager - Oversee the daily operations of the department. Ensure that front desk and communications meet hotel standards for maximum guest satisfaction. Act as the main contact for guests and other hotel departments in the absence of the Director of Front Office. Ensure efficient guest registration, check out and telephone service. Observe front desk agents and ensure that established procedures are completed in accordance with policy and procedure, i.e., proper public relations techniques are utilized, guests are handled both courteously and professionally, proper identification and credit are established and all posting, cash transactions, account settlements and deposits are handled correctly.
Front Desk Agent (including nights and weekends)- The Front Desk Agent is focused on providing efficient service and creating memorable experiences by making emotional connections with all of our guests. In this position, you will have a direct impact on the overall experience of our hotel guests and be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment guests arrive at the hotel until they check out. The successful candidate must have a friendly and welcoming attitude with everyone. The Front Desk Agent will be responsible for welcoming our guests and accurately verifying all information during the check in process and following up during check out. To be included, we are inviting you to apply online at www.sheraton.jobs/indianapolis. Candidates who do not apply online cannot be considered. We regret that we are unable to provide either work authorization sponsorship or relocation for these positions.
18. TJ Maxx - Merchandise Associate. 8806 U.S. 31 South Indianapolis, IN, 46227 and 50 N. Illinois St. Indianapolis, IN, 46204. Job requirements: (Full or Part-time) Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the store. Must be able to work in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, fitting room (if applicable) and layaway (if applicable). Greets, interacts with and thanks customers . Apply at www.tjxjobs.com
19. UnitedHealth Group -is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative. Responsibilities: Respond to complex customer calls Resolve customer service inquiries which could include: Benefit and Eligibility information Billing and Payment issues Customer material requests Physician assignments Authorization for treatment Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Provide excellent customer service Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards. Apply at: http://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/
20. The United Way of Central Indiana - Donor Relations Associate, Workplace Campaign. Summary & Scope: Develop, retain and significantly grow the level of financial support and commitment to United Way of Central Indiana (UWCI). Maintain and continuously develop relationships with key constituents at various levels within assigned company and individual accounts. Identify viable opportunities for additional involvement with UWCI. Work closely with these constituents to plan, organize and implement campaign and other United Way activities to ensure a successful, stronger and sustained United Way commitment. Aggressively identify, recruit and develop new business prospects to ensure continued campaign growth. Interested in this position? Apply online at http://www.uwci.org/index.asp?p=95
21. US FOODSERVICE is looking for a Contract Coordinator for its Fishers, Indiana location. Job Description and pertinent information : Analyzes and implements sales based vendor program. Responsible for maintaining accuracy and compliance of all customer and vendor contracts. Review, audit and approve vendor/customer programs set up based upon documentation from Division and Support Office personnel; responsible for program definition and interpretation on sales and deviated based allowances, including, but not limited to, both product and customer contracts. Maintain all supporting program documentation to ensure sufficient vendor documentation exists to support all vendor allowance billings and income allocation. Maintain and execute of all renewal customer contracts. Assist in the research of vendor invoice disputes Manage weekly bill back opportunity report for all deviated program bill backs. Generate and distribute compliance documentation to the vendor community to support invoices, bill backs and AP auto-deductions. Education/Training: High school diploma or equivalent required; degree in Business preferred. Related Experience: A minimum of 2 years of finance experience; previous contract, customer agreement, pricing experience preferred; experience in computer enterprise systems and their applications is preferred. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires in depth knowledge in computerized accounting techniques and of accounting principles. Strong organizational skills required. Must be detail oriented with the ability to maintain accurate records. Must be able to use computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Attention: The profile you submit to apply for this position is your official application. USF requires 10 years of work history plus education history and an electronic signature verifying that all information you submitted is true. Incomplete applications will NOT be reviewed. Apply online at: https://usfood.taleo.net/careersection/ext/joblist.ftl Requisition Number 12000424 No applications will be accepted after February 13, 2012.
22. Veolia Water North America IN- Accounts Payable Supervisor (15203) DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides direction within accounts payable department and accounts payable specialist to ensure customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and successful business results. Direct activities of high volume accounts payable centralized processing center. Indirectly responsible for management of employees, including hiring, scheduling, corrective action and other related issues. Works closely with other division managers to ensure customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and business results. Analyzes and understands accounts payable services based on complaints and other reports. Assists staff with their needs, resolves concerns and difficulties. Resolves customer service issues that have been escalated from Accounts Payable hotline/email or project managers. Leads and motivates team to meet company-wide service goals. Coaches accounts payable specialist to provide excellent customer service to all customers. Works effectively with customers, vendors, peers, and management. To apply go to: http://tinyurl.com/6wmomph
23. YMCA (Benjamin Harrison) - is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor II. Candidates must be at least 21 years old, have a high school diploma, or its equivalent. Minimum 2 years experience in housekeeping and general maintenance, including experience/ability to operate small and large machinery, such as vacuums, buffers and hand tools, such as hammers and screwdrivers required. Must be able to acquire certifications in CPR & First Aid and attend other mandatory training, such as Child Abuse Prevention and Safety & Risk Management training within 60 days of employment. Requires strong interpersonal and supervisory skills and the ability to work independently, solve problems, manage multiple tasks, supervise and train staff and communicate effectively with members, guests and staff to ensure well-maintained facilities. Send cover letter with resume/application with 3-5 professional ref. to: YMCA-615 N. Alabama St.- Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46204
OR e-mail email@example.com with MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR II in the subject line.
Thank you for visiting the IUL Job Board, a tool for your self-directed job search. If you decide to apply for any of these positions, please let the employer know you learned about the position from the postings on our website. If the information provided here assist you in gaining employment, please let us know. You can call 693-7642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.