Angie’s List is hosting a Job fair - looking to hire 100 individuals. The job fair will take place Wednesday, February 22, 2012, from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. Candidates need to bring a resume and have previous customer service or inside sales experience. Limited parking will be available on the campus in and around 1030 East Washington Street. If you plan to attend, please report for registration to the Moto Café, at 1004 East Washington Street. To learn more about the job fair and available positions, candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://angieslist.myexacthire.com/
Green Jobs Training - Southeast Community Services has partnered with Southeast Neighborhood Development (SEND) and KERAMIDA Inc. to offer a FREE 6-week training program designed to prepare graduates for employment in environmental clean-up, construction, and other fields. Many topics will be covered from Asbestos Worker to Lead Renovator and Lead Sampling Technician. *Training qualifies you for testing. Passing the test qualifies you to apply for licensing. Application includes a fee that will be paid by SECS if certain conditions are met. .Program begins April 16th and space is limited! APPLY NOW if you meet all of the following qualifications: Age 18 or older, able to pass a drug test, live in zip code 46203 or 46218, have a high school diploma or GED, have a valid Indiana driver’s license or the ability to get one and have attended SECS orientation (call 317-236-7400 for orientation info). To sign up contact Janice Holley or Carlette Duffy Phone: 317-236-7400, E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wheaton Van Lines, Inc., a household goods transportation carrier, announced that it will acquire Hillside, Ill.-based Bekins Van Lines and relocate its operations to Indianapolis, creating up to 38 new jobs by 2012. The Indianapolis-headquartered company, which currently employs 137 Hoosiers, has already begun hiring new dispatcher, sales, claims and accounting associates
1. Adecco Staffing US, has a wide range of seasonal job opportunities available with a large international company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. A variety of positions including light industrial clerks, auditors, team leaders, and warehouse material handlers are currently available.To apply for these positions which range in skill sets, salary and hour availability, or learn more about Adecco Staffing US, please visit www.AdeccoUSA.com.
2. Altec Industries, Inc. – IN is seeking a Technical Sales Support Associate (Northern) Basic Qualifications. Four-year degree required. Engineering or technical degree preferred. . Available for overnight travel more than 15% of the time required. . Associate must be good in math and proficient with computers, especially with Microsoft software. . Must be able to analyze problems and develop solutions. . Good communication skills are a must. . Candidate must be able to independently manage their time and tasks. . Be a team player with a positive, professional attitude. . Ensure Customer satisfaction, for both external and internal customers. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7jckh5s
3. American Heart Association is looking for an Administrative Associate Tracking Code aha-00004562 Job Description: We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Associate in our Indianapolis office. Associate will provide administrative support to staff who oversee major fundraising events in outstate Indiana. Responsibilities include: Support the management of existing sponsors, donors, and volunteers, and the acquisition and cultivation of new accounts and opportunities. Perform general accounting/bookkeeping processes for billings,... To apply go to: https://ahacareers.silkroad.com/ahacareers/EmploymentListings.html
4. Anderson Merchandisers is seeking to fill MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST positions for its Kokomo and Franklin, Indiana locations. The Merchandising Specialist / Retail Specialist position is responsible for stocking and zoning product, maintaining account aesthetics, and assisting with project execution as directed by the District Sales Manager. Daily communication and follow-up with the territory Sales Representative is expected. REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following: must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 75 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs, work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking, work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, as well as repetitive hand action. It will additionally entail bending, twisting, squatting and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility, work flexible shifts (am or pm) based on store requirements and needs, work a minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift based on store requirements, High School Equivalency or Equivalency Exam preferred, valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary, automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained and must have internet and email access, computer and printing capability Kokomo, IN:(JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/6ls47wq)/Franklin, IN:(JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7yrl2cm)
5. BEST BUY CORPORATION Job Location: 9977 E. WASHINGTON ST has openings for the following positions: Asset Protection Specialist, Best Buy Mobile Wireless Sales Consultant and Sales Associate. POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:
Asset Protection Specialist
Details: Basic Qualifications: • 3 months Asset Protection or Customer Service working experience • This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 50 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time • At least 16 years of age Preferred Qualifications: • High School Diploma or Equivalent As an Asset Protection Specialist for Best Buy, you will support the operation of your Best Buy store by maintaining and monitoring store safety and security, modeling Best Buy philosophy by using good judgment in your decisions and actions, and identifying and applying various Asset Protection techniques to control potential or actual losses. Key Responsibilities: • Provide a welcoming and safe shopping experience for customers by maintaining building security and general store safety including proactively greeting customers through direct eye contact and a verbal welcoming • Monitors merchandise entering and leaving the store entrances/exits • Apprehend shoplifters, respond to emergency situations, administer first aid, and react in a professional manner; all using good judgment;Best Buy Asset Protection training required to be eligible to apprehend shoplifters • Assists the supervisor teams in controlling shrink by validating shrink plans to reduce company loss and properly account for inventory • Coaches peers on the importance of an offensive shrink strategy while encouraging employees to play a key role in proactively managing shrink while profitably growing the business
Best Buy Mobile Wireless Sales Consultant
Details: Basic Qualifications: • High School Diploma or Equivalent • 6 months of retail sales or customer service experience • At least 18 years of age The most important part of selling top of the line products for the worlds largest consumer electronics retailer is offering the very best service experience to our customers. As a Best Buy Mobile Wireless Sales Consultant you will work as part of a vibrant team selling a broad range of mobile products and services using a proven structured approach while at the same time developing in-depth knowledge of the latest cell phone technology. Our Wireless Sales Consultants must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer’s needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. You will be supported with an intensive orientation and ongoing training program to help you achieve great results. To ensure your success, you will have the opportunity to develop your communication skills, detail orientation and build on your natural talents and strengths in a high-energy, value-based environment. Key Responsibilities: • Provide personalized service and exceptional level of expertise for customers • Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments, cash and credit card/check transactions • Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
Details: Basic Qualifications: • 6 months of retail sales or customer service experience • This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 50 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time • At least 16 years of age Preferred Qualifications: • High School Diploma or Equivalent The most important part of providing exceptional customer service for the world’s largest consumer electronics retailer is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Sales Associates are the very face of Best Buy, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions. That's why we choose our Sales Associates carefully. Our Sales Associates must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer’s needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. To ensure your success, you will be supported with an intensive orientation and ongoing training program to help you achieve great results. You will have the opportunity to develop your communication skills, detail orientation and build on your natural talents and strengths in a high-energy, value-based environment. Key Responsibilities include: • Relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs • Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customer needs, offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customer can make informed decision to complete their purchase • Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth • Leverages on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self train • Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings • Understands and executes store shrink plan. To apply for a position, go to website: www.bestbuy-jobs.com or click this link http://wss.unicru.com/bestbuy/?rp=MAX
6. Brinks, Inc. has an opening for a Coin Vault Clerk A Key Responsibilities: monitor performance of wrapping machines and immediately report and log any issues affecting production or accuracy, maintain specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts and adjusting controls, resolve production problems by altering process to meet specifications, maintain orderly and clean work area, including all adjacent wall, tables, cabinets and storage areas, ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and properly troubleshooting malfunctions, when necessary inform mechanics and managers of serious machine problems, ensure wrapped/processed coin is free of any foreign material for maximum product quality and cross-train and cover for other coin room positions as needed. Minimum Qualifications: be at least 21 years of age, minimum 5 years of experience in a production environment operating industrial manufacturing equipment, a valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements, a valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses an able to lift at least 50 pounds. Preferred Qualifications: good basic math skills, coin wrapping, coin separation and/or sorting experience, light mechanical aptitude and experience working in a piece rate environment. JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/7ztzsow
7. CareerKickoff – search for employment openings at www.careerkickoff.com.
8. City of Indianapolis and Marion County is now accepting applications for the following position: Deputy Clerk. To view the full job posting for any opening at City Of Indianapolis and Marion County, click here: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/indianapolis/default.cfm. Click on a job title to view the complete job posting of any position listed
9. Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Indianapolis, IN office to provide administrative support to field personnel, junior and senior level engineers, project managers and senior executives to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing quality services in a responsive and cost-effective manner. Responsibilities: database entry and project tracking, maintaining necessary files (electronic and hard copy) in support of administrative personnel, typing and formatting of reports, purchase orders and correspondence, assisting with invoicing and client billing, handling correspondence as directed including, but not limited to: composing, proofreading, copying, and distribution, coordinating requirements for various types of group meetings (conference room set-up, etc.), implementing policies and procedures set by management, establishing and maintaining harmonious working relationships with superiors, co-workers, and clients, light driving - to run errands for the office (i.e. Post Office), and light reception duties to assist with coverage during receptionist breaks and lunches. Qualifications: professional attitude and positive work ethic, high school diploma and 1+ year of related experience with similar job skills, must have highly accurate and strong typing skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills required with ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet short notice, externally driven deadlines, proficiency in MS Office Suite (Must be strong in Word, Excel, Adobe PDF Writer), excellent proofreading and composition skills, excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills - ability to work well with others, ability to handle difficult situations and to work well with multiple instructions and directions, must possess a high level of energy and willingness to work as a team in a "fast-paced" environment, flexible - ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities, ability to maintain total confidentiality in all matters of correspondence, telephone messages and personal conversations. and must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
10. Contractor-Life Recovery Center is seeking a Part-Time Addiction Counselor, Status: Independent Contractor (1099) Education requirements: Minimum of Bachelors degree in helping profession (Masters degree preferred) and/or LCAC, LAC, LCSW, LSW, LMHC, LMFT, LMFTA or certified as CRS-SA, CADAC II (or equivalent) or higher. If no licensure or certification at present, must be willing to begin process of obtaining. Individual consideration will given based on experience. Compensation: $30-$50 per group session, based on level of education & experience. Hours: To be determined. Immediate need at our Southside office to facilitate groups from 7:00-9:00 PM two or three nights a week. Could potentially lead to further opportunities. Job Description: Facilitate substance abuse assessments; Facilitate group and individual therapy sessions with substance abuse clients; Complete and maintain clinical paperwork as directed; Maintain client files, including filing, group notes, treatment plans, and all other needed documentation; Participate in weekly clinical/other staffing sessions as needed; Complete needed documentation/duties for communication with referral sources; Collect and conduct Urine Drug Screens and Breathalyzer tests; Other duties as assigned. Please e-mail or mail resumes to: Life Recovery Center, ATTN: Dr. Eric Davis - Clinical Director, 8150 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46227. Please call us at 317.887.3290 if you have any questions.
11. Connect2Help: search for employment opportunities at http://www.connect2help.org/Employment.aspx
12. Conway Freight is looking for a Trailer Mechanic Job Summary: At Con-way, our skilled team of mechanics is the driving force that keeps our fleet of tractors and trailers operating in top condition. If you have strong mechanical and diagnostic abilities, a desire to take on challenges, and are a true team player dedicated to exceptional customer service, this position may be for you. Con-way provides a safe working environment and the latest tools and equipment needed in order to perform at an exceptional level of efficiency. We offer competitive wages, bonuses, and have quarterly awards and recognition for our employees. Join our exceptional team of mechanics and become one of the best in the automotive and transportation industry. Description of Essential Job Functions: available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends, perform routine maintenance functions and adjustments on trailing equipment in compliance with the manufacturers' and company schedules, access any area of the equipment to perform necessary maintenance(including: inspect and perform work in, on or under parts of trailers), safely walk & stand for extended periods of time in various locations that may be outside, lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs, frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally), safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat & kneel as necessary to perform the job duties, repair or rebuild all or part of equipment system, responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and compliance, apply knowledge and work in accordance with DOT, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Interstate Authority, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other rules and regulations as required, perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation, maintain proficiency on equipment and technologies that enhance Con-way's productivity, follow Con-way policy and procedures in making all repairs, participate in company training programs, perform other duties as assigned and prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location. REQUIRED SKILLS: must supply own Class 8 Diesel mechanic hand tools required for trailer mechanic use, basic computer skills, general trailer repair and knowledge, current ASE certifications desired, not required and basic welding skills such as Oxy/Acetylene and MIG. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School education, or equivalent, plus specialized course work beyond High School. WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 3-5 years of maintenance work experience. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES: Trade skills in one or more: welding, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, instrumentation, boilers, ability to interpret and understand maintenance manuals which are written in English. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES etc.: Boiler operator license required in some states. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6m3g5og
13. Family Dollar Stores of Indiana is looking for a Store Manager General Summary: as a Family Dollar Store Manager in Training you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service while assisting the Training Manager in the daily operation of a retail store. Under the direction, training and observation of the Training Manager, the Store Manager in Training (SMIT) maintains inventories, store appearance and completes daily paperwork. The Store Manager in Training must be willing and able to accept a Store Manager position within the Market upon completion of the training. Principal Duties & Responsibilities: at the direction of the Training Manager, the SMIT supervises, trains, and develops store Team Members on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures (e.g., Door to Shelf). Must be able to effectively communicate and explain these (and other) standards and procedures to Team Members when directed by Training Manager, greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner, answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns, assists the Training Manager in weekly ordering of merchandise using cycle counts to ensure in-stock representation, at the direction of the Training Manager, the SMIT assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store, assists the Training Manager in loss prevention efforts by maintaining a presence in the store and providing excellent customer service and acquires knowledge and executes all duties necessary for the effective and profitable operation of the store. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/83d8t4b
14. Federal Government Jobs – to view open positions visit website at: www.usajobs.com. Type “Indianapolis, IN” or your zip code in the box for “Where: (U.S. city, state or zip code)”. You can also use the keyword box to look for a certain type of position.
15. G&K Services Inc. has the following openings:
JOB SUMMARY: Main Job Functions: a) Performs routine and specialized maintenance of facility and equipment under minimal supervision, and b) maintains compliance to the appropriate external regulations and internal maintenance policies. Purpose/Objectives of Job Functions: a) To ensure safe and cost effective operation of the facility and equipment, and b) to ensure safe and environmentally sound maintenance practices which comply with both government regulations and G&K policies. Key Working/Business Relationships: Internally - Maintenance Staff, Production, Plant and General Managers, Production Workers, Regional Engineer, Regional Director of Operations, Corporate Engineering and other Maintenance Staffs, and externally - Contractors, Equipment Suppliers, Chemical Suppliers, Local Utility and Vendor Representatives. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/74b9ttj
JOB SUMMARY: manages the production process in a manner that optimizes work flow and efficiency and meets production goals and profitability objectives. Directly supervises production workers to ensure that production standards are followed and goals are achieved, positive employee relations result, and policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: AA degree in Business, Management or production-related field from two year college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience, Bachelor's degree preferred. WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 2 years of related production experience and proven effectiveness in a lead role SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES: ability to supervise employees and maintain positive employee relations, manage multiple priorities against tight deadlines, read, interpret and apply procedural, maintenance, and policy information, utilize math skills related to the department operations, and apply logic and reasoning in addressing technical, operational and employee-related issues. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES etc.: Bilingual skills, if needed JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/86l4a7k
16. General Parts Inc. is seeking a CDL Driver. Position Description: our Professional Delivery Representatives drive a company vehicle for the delivery and pick up of a variety of case goods, merchandise and related items. Responsibilities include: checking out the load and assembling the bill according to trip order, noting any discrepancies in orders and keeping the required records, reports, counts and trip logs. JOB REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or equivalent GED, Class B CDL license with HAZMAT, may be required to have doubles endorsement, ability to interact professionally with other staff members, vendors, freight representatives and customers a must, safe Driving record, knowledge of DOT regulations and requirements, ability to learn several routes and remain flexible with driving schedule Additional Information: This position is based on the route mileage and number of stops, so the exact amount will not be determined until the assignment has been made. We also have a Safe Driver Recognition Program, Professional Uniform service, Home Daily JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7xqnyro
17. Hard2Hire – is an employment website for people such as individuals with disabilities, ex-offenders, older workers, and many others who have the hardest time finding the American dream. To learn about various employment opportunities visit website at http://www.hard2hire.com/. When the page comes up, type in your zip code in the first box under “Find Your Job” and the job title of interest in the “keyword” box then click the “Search” button.
18. Higher Education Jobs.Com – to learn about various employment opportunities with colleges and universities in Indiana visit website at: http://www.higheredjobs.com/state/search.cfm?State=IN.
19. The Hilton has several openings in the following departments: Restaurant, Housekeeping, Guest Services, Building Services, Sales/Catering, Culinary and Banquet.
DIRECTOR OF REVENUE MANAGEMENT position is also open. The Director of Revenue Management is responsible for the effective operation of the Revenue department, hotel group, and transient forecasting. Reports directly to the GM. 3-5 YEARS PROGRESSIVE RELATED EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE; ABILITY TO IMPROVE/PROMOTE PROFITABILITY; ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE; EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT, COMMUNICATION, ORGANIZATIONAL, AND JUDGEMENT SKILLS. COLLEGE DEGREE PREFERRED. For more information or to apply, go to www.besthotelcareers.com, Job Line: 317-822-5857
20. Hyatt has openings for the following positions: Greeter, Bartender, Bell Attendant, F & B Supervisor, Server, Server Assistant, Concierge, Night Audit, Maitre’d, Houseperson and Room Attendant. To apply for these positions, you must complete an on-line application at www.indianapolis.hyatt.com
21. Indeed.com – list jobs from various search engines and online job sites. Search site now at www.indeed.com.
22. Indiana Not-for-Profit News – to learn about various employment opportunities with non-profit organizations visit website at http://www.notforprofitnews.com/findajob/openingsindy.html.
23. Indianapolis Parks Foundation is seeking a President. Position Description: The President is hired by, reports to, and is evaluated by the Executive Board. The President is ultimately responsible for all aspects of the foundation’s work. This person is responsible for implementation of Board policies and plans towards the accomplishment of IPF goals to ensure growth, development, and accomplishment of the IPF mission. Key Skills & Characteristics: Passion for the Indianapolis community and placemaking, ideally parks/green space, able to create a vision, establish plans for achieving the vision, and draw people and resources into its accomplishment, politically savvy – able to navigate relationships and dynamics within city government to assure trust and long-term relationships, non-political or apolitical – must be able to work with people across the political landscape without perceived allegiance, energetic, Entrepreneurial, Master Connector, must maintain high ethics and integrity, ability to function effectively under pressure and in a high profile role, makes decisions strategically and with the mission of the organization at the forefront, excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, strong leader and manager for staff, technologically savvy, and business and financially savvy - able to balance mission and dollars. Qualifications: minimum of bachelor’s degree, post graduate work preferred, three or more years in a key organizational or community leadership role - eight or more years of professional work experience, experience working with a nonprofit board of high profile, busy leaders, substantial familiarity with the nonprofit sector and the culture differences from the business sector, as well as mission-driven, consensus building, and shared leadership, grantmaking and grants management, experience with media relations or serving as organization spokesperson, familiarity with the Indianapolis community and established relationships with area government, business, and philanthropy constituents is preferred, and proven track record and experience in fund raising (including major gifts and planned giving) - ability to personally do the ask and equip others. Interested persons should submit a detailed cover letter, resume, and salary history by February 24, 2012, and be prepared to answer the following: describe what you feel are the essential components of successful fundraising, describe your most significant accomplishment, provide an example of a leadership role in which you have made your community a better place to live and what role could or should the Indianapolis Parks Foundation play in making Indianapolis a world class city and how would you make that happen? Apply via: http://charitableadvisors.myexacthire.com/ViewJob-35754.html or go to www.CharitableAdvisors.com and click on the Nonprofit Job Board.
24. The Jones Group Inc, is seeking a Store Manager Description: This position is responsible for every aspect of a single store, including the management of sales, staff development, operations, merchandising and expenses. The successful Store Manager will be a passionate brand ambassador - possessing extensive product knowledge, committed to ensuring compliance with all Company policies and procedures while exemplifying outstanding leadership qualities. This organized motivator demonstrates the ability to lead and inspire others in providing consistently excellent customer service. Qualifications: Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred. Experience: At least 2 years of store management experience in a supervisory role required. Ability to make bank deposits and attend mandatory Company meetings. Ability to work days, nights, holidays and weekends according to the needs of the business - overnight travel may be required. Ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities and multi-task with an appropriate level of urgency. Ability to converse, read and write in English. Fluency in a secondary language preferred but not required. Ability to communicate effectively with District Sales Manager on all areas of team and store performance. Ability to effectively maneuver within all areas of the sales floor and stock room. Ability to exemplify professional behavior and conduct as per Company standards. Ability to ascend and descend ladders and to use and operate all store equipment as needed. Analytical abilities with working knowledge of basic or high retail math functions. Maintains cleanliness and organizational standards so that the store is a neat, clean and safe environment for all associates. Maintains brand integrity in all areas of visual displays and customer service. Physical requirements include the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reach with hands and arms, twist, bend frequently, stoop, squat, lift and carry up to 15 pounds and push/pull up to 30 pounds. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6nw6lwk
25. Kindred Healthcare has openings for the following positions: Physical Therapist (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/6pcm85u), CNA- FT, Various Shifts- Trans Care & Rehab-Parkwood (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/7d397ba),Cert Occupational Therapy Asst (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/6vcxnjy), Monitor Technician-Full Time Days(JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6ouz347), Registered Nurse - FT Nights (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/86cwst9, Hospital Sales Specialist/Clinical Liaison (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/774mgrp), RN- FT, 1st Shift (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/723pwlz) RN Supervisor- 2p-10:30p, M-Fri- Bridgewater (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/6q2vt3b), RN- FT, Nights- Trans Care & Rehab- Bridgewater (JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7j7upmu), LPN- Various Shifts- Trans Care & Rehab-Bridgewater (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/83gbh7e), RN- Trans Care & Rehab-Greenfield(JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/7derlag), CNA- Trans Care & Rehab-Greenfield(JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6w6esac), LPN- Trans Care & Rehab-Greenfield (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/7ccfh49), Wound Care Coordinator-Full Time (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/6v24xmb), Cook- Various Shifts- Trans Care & Rehab-Castleton (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/89sspwa), Dietary Aide- Various Shifts- Trans Care & Rehab-Castleton (JOB APPLY URL:http://tinyurl.com/779m5o2), CNA- Full Time- Trans. Care & Rehab- Wildwood (JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7234pjx, RN Unit Manager- Trans Care & Rehab- Castleton (http://tinyurl.com/73goedf)
26. Kmart Corporation currently has several positions available at the following locations: 975 N Green St, Brownsburg, 5101 E Thompson Rd, Indianapolis, 7201 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis and 860 US 31 South, Greenwood. APPLICATION PROCESS: Apply at kiosk at job location, or on-line at: http://www.searsholdings.com/careers/
27. LaQuinta Inns & Suites is seeking a General Manager Job Summary:This is an excellent opportunity for the visionary who shares our “Work on the bright side®” philosophy! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is searching for an executive level General Manager. This leadership role is responsible for managing all daily hotel operations to achieve planned goals for revenue and profit while maintaining standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction, quality assurance, and asset protection. Financial management skills are critical to the success of each of our managers in order to meet goals established for operational expenses and labor cost. Our General Managers are also responsible for building, training and mentoring a team of employees who strive to be the bright spot in each of our customer’s days. Other key duties include: ensure guest rooms are spotlessly clean, ensure the physical condition of the hotel is well maintained, ensure safety and security training programs are completed, manage the frequent guest program and in the event a guest complaint is received, the General Manger will personally respond to the guest to resolve the issue. Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or Business is a plus. Equivalent experience is acceptable, 2 - 5 years prior experience as General Manager or other hotel management role is required, must possess a valid driver’s license, must be available to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays, must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications (MSWord, Excel and Outlook), must have strong analytical skills and decision-making ability, must be able to work independently and multi-task, prioritizing as appropriate, must have effective oral and written communication skills and Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required. Application WebSite: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=LAQUINTA&cws=1&rid=449
28. Liberty Mutual Group – IN has the following openings:
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Claims
DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: Advance your Business Analyst career with Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company. Analyzes current state business operations and develops proposed solutions for claims systems functionality to improve business results and operational effectiveness. Develops complex business requirements, data models, and system requirements. Analyzes and documents complex business problems. Leads projects or sub-projects.
Qualifications: bachelor's or Master's degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent experience, minimum of 5 years experience creating business requirements and process documentation for systems projects of all sizes, ability to work locally and with virtual teammates, extensive experience analyzing and documenting business processes and information flows, highly skilled in object, data and/or process modeling/mapping; cost/benefit analysis and planning, business value analysis; business process design, adept with the Microsoft Office suite, MS Project, MS Visio, and SharePoint, experience with Rational RequisitePro a plus, astute negotiator, facilitator, and consensus builder, strong oral and written communication/presentation/facilitation skills, experience in the insurance industry and/or claims is a plus, experience with large insurance and/or financial systems is a plus, and certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)preferred. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7ulxck2
Reinsurance Claims Specialist I, Commercial Markets
Responsibilities: reviews new claims to identify specific allegations and damages, researches and analyzes treaty and policy information; creates coverage charts for evaluation of exposure to both the policies and the reinsurance agreements, identifies similarities/disparities with prior related claims and makes decision on coverage and exposure based on those claims, conducts investigation and general fact-finding relative to the underlying cases to assess liability, exposure and coverage application under the reinsurance agreements, in partnership with senior reinsurance claims staff, negotiates with external contacts on disputed claims to achieve compromise settlements, provides initial and follow up reinsurance reports on cases exceeding ceded reinsurance retentions, updates reinsurers on case activity, development and current financial status, advises Reinsurance accounting of ceded reinsurance reserves, may handle aspects of less complex, lower exposure claims and may travel as required to complete investigations, perform audits and attend industry informational meetings with other reinsurers. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6oeewlt
29. Lowes currently has many opportunities throughout Central Indiana available. Here are just a few positions and descriptions:
Customer Service Associates:
Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in selection, demonstration, and purchase of product including special orders and installations. Keep shelves fully stocked, fronted according to planogram and correctly priced. Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
Responsible for quick efficient check out of customers, operating cash register, processing customer payments, bagging customer goods, etc. Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
Receiving and Stocking:
Responsible for safe, accurate and efficient receiving and stocking of inbound freight. Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service. Each store has different positions available. The type of position will be unique to each store. If interested go to lowes.com/careers and search for open positions in your desired area.
30. Michael Baker Jr. Inc – IN is looking for a Civil Engineer I - Highway DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: Highway Engineer primarily responsible for roadway plan development. The successful candidate will be working on an exciting mega project - the new $1.5 Billion I-69 corridor in Indiana. This dynamic position will expose the selected candidate to many facets of the project delivery process from feasibility assessment to final design and throughout the construction process. Highway engineering includes, but is not limited to, the development of plans for the contract documents, Agreement Plans, project specifications, project scheduling, and multi-discipline and inter-company coordination. In addition to technical knowledge, the selected candidate should be organized, well spoken, have above average technical writing skills, understand scheduling (scheduling experience preferred), and have an assertive task-focused attitude. Requirements: minimum qualifications include a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering with 5-7 years of highway design experience, PE Required. Microsoft Excel and Word skills a must and experience with Bentley MicroStation V8 and InRoads a plus. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6v39nlv
31. Oldcastle APG Inc. is seeking a Distribution Manager - Indianapolis, IN
Job Description Summary: Responsible for the overall management of the distribution function for the location assigned. Coordinate efforts with Customer Service, Sales, yard personnel and Delivery to insure proper service and distribution of products to the end customer. Support customer service functions as needed, manage Obsolete Inventory lists, forecast and analyze all customer business as required including resale and manufactured items, manage material allocation against customer orders, assist in maintaining inventory accuracy, assist inventory team in physical and cycle count inventories, review and manage product line, provide technical product information, provide resolutions to plant complaints, supervise management of raw material shipments, and other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed. Requirements: minimum two year degree in business or related field or equivalent in experience, training or education, minimum 7 years’ experience in related field or position, knowledge of block industry, including manufacturing process and requirements, technical and structural knowledge of building requirements, ability to plan and achieve long-term goals, strong leadership, communication, organization and computer skills. To apply go to: http://tinyurl.com/7yow5up
32. Omni Severin Hotel has openings for the following positions: Restaurant Supervisor, Accounts Payables Clerk, Front Office Supervisor, Stewarding Supervisor, Mini Bar Attendant (PT), Bartender, and Server Restaurant. For more details and/or to apply for positions, go to: http://www.omnihotels.com/AboutOmniHotels/Careers.aspx
33. OneAmerica currently has a variety of openings in accounting, management, marketing, sales, actuary, administrative/processing, IT, and compliance. Please visit the website at http://www.oneamerica.com/wps/wcm/connect/oa/OneAmerica/Home/Careers/
34. Paradise Bakery & Café is hiring for various positions: Experienced Sandwich Makers, experienced Prep Associates, experienced Cashiers, experienced Salad Makers and experienced Bakers. DUTIES INCLUDE: Sales and production of catering orders, deliver and set up catering orders to local businesses for breakfast and lunch, assist with sandwich/salad prep to fulfill catering orders and work with catering guests in person and over the phone. To apply go to: www.paradisebakery.com. Click on: Join Our Team
35. RehabCare – IN has the following openings:
Speech Language Pathologist - HD-Float DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently recruiting for a Speech-Language Pathologist. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services. Play an important part in helping our patient to recover and feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities. Responsibilities: communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records, document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements, instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs, maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition, make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services and handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7d3qbfh
Program Director III – Wildwood. QUALIFICATIONS: A track record of successful management experience and successful patient care experience is preferred. Experience working with a geriatric disabled population is desirable. Provision of own transportation is necessary. SUMMARY STATEMENT: The incumbent may be responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion. REQUIRED SKILLS: Valid and current Occupational Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered. One year of management experience in rehabilitative medicine plus current BCLS certification. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7t74pfl
36. Reinhart FoodService, LLC 2715 S Holt Rd, RFS Indianapolis is seeking a CDL-Class A Driver Details: CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, conduct pre/post trip inspections, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned. Drivers must be willing to operate a Tracscan unit and be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required. Qualifications include: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL for interstate commerce with a minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL. We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age. Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record. Food distribution/delivery experience is preferred. Position must pass a post offer letter drug test, DOT physical, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of a position. Application WebSite: https://secure.jobappnetwork.com/jobappl/jobappl.cfm?c=RFS
37. Starbucks Coffee Company – IN is looking for a Store Manager Summary of Required Experience: progressively responsible retail experience (3 years), supervision (1 year), experience analyzing financial reports Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, ability to manage store operations independently, ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment, ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously, ability to manage resources ensuring established service levels are achieved at all times, interpersonal skills, knowledge of customer service techniques, knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures, organization and planning skills, strong operational skills in a customer-service environment, strong problem-solving skills, team-building skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others, ability to plan and prioritize workload, ability to handle confidential and sensitive information Education, college degree in business or a closely related field may substitute for a portion of the required experience and High School diploma or GED. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/8xjknmg
38. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. has an opening for a Bartender (PT) Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Job Description: Prepare and serve beverages for servers and guests in a quick, efficient, friendly and professional manner. Ensure that guests are served in accordance to State and local guidelines regarding the service of alcohol. Other responsibilities include maintaining a clean bar area, processing payments, and taking inventory of the bar. Liquor license required. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/89bxfpo
39. Veolia Water North America – IN has the following openings:
Technical Manager (16046) DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: The Technical Manager provides technical support primarily to municipal water and wastewater projects. He or she supports the technical, engineering and operational execution for existing municipal contracts with process optimization (cost reduction), troubleshooting, compliance and training efforts, as well as provide technical support to business development activities to obtain new contracts. REQUIRED SKILLS: Bachelors Degree in engineering, chemistry or related scientific degree with experience in the operation and unit processes of municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities, Engineering and/or highest level state Operator Certification or other equivalent confirmation of specialty skills is highly desirable, demonstrated leadership ability with an understanding of technology and systems used in the water, wastewater and energy utilization and facilities management fields, knowledge of facilities, capital equipment management, QA/QC procedures, safety awareness, environmental compliance, and knowledge of chemical and biological processes and operations management, possess the ingenuity and initiative required to troubleshoot process upsets/problems, coordinate problem resolution, resolve conflicting priorities and to meet assignment deadlines within a team environment, Demonstrated ability to manage projects to an on schedule completion, within budget and to the customer's/client's satisfaction, knowledge and abilities in water/wastewater process modeling programs and tools, effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills in order to interface with and motivate all levels of personnel from plant personnel to upper management, knowledge of water and wastewater regulations as issued by the Federal and State regulatory agencies, experience working with technical organizations such as AWWA and WEF, either on committees or as an officer, ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete and easily understood written technical communications, instructional presentations, and reports, strong PC skills with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Access database software, and the ability to optimize the use of technology programs and systems to communicate, manage budget and to streamline processes and increase efficiency, familiarity with maintenance, operation, regulatory reporting and cost estimating software. Desirable to have experience with SQL language and Oracle Database, knowledge of specific computer-based modeling tools such as BioWin^R, hydraulic and/or process modeling programs, demonstrated commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Company's Code of Business Conduct and other Company policies and procedures, creativity and resourcefulness to analyze complex problems, valid Driver's license and safe driving record, 6 to 10 years progressive experience within municipal water/wastewater operations, biological process, chemical process, physical process, separation process, or engineering/consulting industries, it is highly desirable to have municipal water and wastewater treatment experience with thorough knowledge of the methods, techniques, principles, and practices of wastewater treatment, water treatment, Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR), Sludge Processing, Dewatering & Disposal, Membranes and water reuse, it is highly desirable to have field experience with a wide range of municipal treatment systems that includes both biological and chemical processes, it is highly desirable to have field experience problem solving and optimization of a wide range of municipal treatment systems and processes, as well as experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of physical systems, basic understanding of PLC programming and process control logic is desirable and must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7ct9awp
Director of Customer Service DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: The Director of Customer Service is responsible for leading the sales and marketing initiatives for Customer Service for Veolia Water North America and reports to the EVP of Sales. Primary Responsibilities include: interacts with the Technical Department and with Operations to express market expectations for shaping the technical content of the customer service offer, analyzes and segments the market, to increase our knowledge of the market and focus on sales as well as the product line offer, elaborates on the marketing materials to sell and promote the VWNA customer service offer, promotes internally among the Business Development group and the Operations function the Customer Service offer, supports sales offers that require customer service features, including customer presentations, due diligence, pricing and proposal writing, helps shape the organization to deliver the Customer Service offer and manages and monitors the delivery of the Customer Service offer, including participation in and/or management of transition efforts for new projects that include a Customer Service component. JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6ocjd2x
40. Westin Indianapolis- 50 S. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204. The Westin is hiring for the following positions: Telephone Attendant, One Call Sales Manager, Business Development Manager and Engineer. These positions are full-time. To apply and for more information go to: www.starwood.jobs/indianapolis
41. YMCA (Benjamin Harrison) is seeking a Wellness Coach III- General Function: The Wellness Coach III is primarily responsible for ensuring the safety of YMCA members utilizing the strength and cardio respiratory areas. The Wellness Coach III will be instrumental in the overall shift toward an exercise support emphasis and will conduct interviews with potential new members and follow-up with those who join as YMCA members. The Wellness Coach III will be responsible for members on the Coach Approach process, including working one-on-one with members through wellness programs, as well as the follow-up of those members. Coaches will insure proper use of the equipment while maintaining a safe and motivating environment for members. The Wellness Coach III may also be asked to train/mentor new Wellness Coach I or II employees. Know How: Must be at least 18 years of age and have knowledge of basic exercise science, and biomechanics. Prior (1-2 years) strength/conditioning experience is required (3+ years preferred). Must have highs school diploma (a BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience). Must have skills in one-on-one wellness coaching/assessments, one-on-one instruction and communication/human relations in order to perform successfully in this role. Must have a basic understanding of computer hardware and software is required. Administrative skills needed including organizational skills, scheduling, statistical reporting and record keeping skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding personal information of members. Position requires current certifications in CPR AED, First Aid, Safety & Risk Management, New Employee Orientation, Child Abuse Prevention, YMCA Healthy Lifestyles, Foundations of Strength and Conditioning and Coach Approach. Other acceptable certifications encouraged include (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NSCA). Maintain continuing education credits and other requirements to keep all certifications current. Hiring Salary Range: $10.85 - $13.00/hr Deadline to Apply: February 29, 2012. Please send cover letter with resume/application with 3-5 professional references to:YMCA-615 N. Alabama St.- Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46204 OR e-mail email@example.com w/WELLNESS COACH III in Subject Line Visit our website at www.indymca.org/jobs
Thank you for visiting the IUL Job Board, a tool for your self-directed job search. If you decide to apply for any of these positions, please let the employer know you learned about the position from the postings on our website. If the information provided here assist you in gaining employment, please let us know. You can call 693-7642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.